Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunny Sunday

We FINALLY had some sun today!! Unfortunately it was windy so it was still chilly. But we saw the sun!!! It was nice to be able to be outside. Ryan is working tonight so Joshua and I went with my family to watch Lily's very first soccer practice.

This little girl was a crab the whole time.
IMAG0218

Except when her nephew paid attention to her :)
IMAG0221

Joshua would not sit still. But he had fun
IMAG0222

He sat in Grandmas lap for about .2 seconds
IMAG0224

Then Uncle Robbie strapped him in the chair. Joshua wasn't a fan!
IMAG0226

I don't think anyone had as big of a crowd as this beautiful little girl!
IMAG0220

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Only 2 more nights of sleeping uncomfortably HUGE! I can't wait to meet this little man :)
Love Love ♥

1 comment:

Sarah Heineman said...

So fun! Good to see some sunshine!!! Your in the hospital right now... so exciting :)