Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh my goodness!

Today has been a looong day already. Its only 2 pm. Joshua is having such a hard time listening today! We played outside all morning, and he cried for pretty much the whole time we were out there. If you know Joshua, you know he LOVES being outside, so I didn't know what to do with him. Well an early lunch and nap was my only solution. Considering he fell asleep right away, apparently he was tired! But still. This is how I feel


But on the bright side, at least the weather has been beautiful and we have had the option to go outside! Joshua got this super cool bike from Grandpa Strickland, and he just loves it!

IMAG0298

and we can't have a post without a picture of my sweet baby boy Sam

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday! Almost the weekend :)

Love love ♥

No comments: