Saturday, May 14, 2011

10 reasons I know I shouldn't be pregnant anymore

#1. I look like this every day. I don't even do my hair anymore, and I don't even care!
IMAG0214.jpg
#2. This baby is gonna be like 10 lbs when he is born. And none of his cute little newborn clothes are going to fit him

#3. I sleep about 4 hours a night. Even though this super comfy bed ALWAYS looks inviting.


#4. I feel like I am standing on the other side of the kitchen when I wash dishes, because my belly is so big.

#5. My feet look like this. The minute I wake up in the morning... not even after a long day of walking anymore.
IMAG0215.jpg

#6. My maternity jeans are too small

#7. I have about 5 people texting me every day asking if I'm in labor yet.

#8. This is what I see when I look down. (Feet? What are those?)
IMAG0213.jpg

#9. I can't even bend over far enough to take the laundry out of the dryer. I literally have to get on my knees!

#10. I came up with this list in about 2 minutes...and honestly I could probably come up with ten more just as fast!!

Dear baby, PLEASE COME OUT!!! ♥ Mommy

Love Love ♥

3 comments:

CChenoweth said...

I think you are my most favorite pregnant lady. Entertaining others through your misery. Hang in there babe! I know the minutes feel like days.

Lady Hill said...

I love your approach to life. Letting other people laugh, while you're probably super uncomfortable.
For what its worth I think you are beautiful even without your hair done!
I hope baby gets here soon!
~Lady Hill
http://ladyinwonderland.blogspot.com
http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

The Engstrands said...

I love this post lol. I read it outloud to my dad and doug and we sat and laughed :) i know how it feels, i think that the 2nd kid is worse than the 1st. lol good luck sweetie :)