Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What is your favorite?

What is your favorite tv show?

We go through phases... there was a couple weeks right when we got to El Paso where we watched Criminal Minds every chance we got. We knew the schedule by heart and watched every episode!

Then we watched The Office. Seasons 1-5 in about 2 weeks :) But since we have no more seasons of that we are on to the next new thing...

Home Improvement shows, and House Hunters. These are the best! Right now we are watching Renovation Reality's. This is one of my favorites. But the best house hunters show is Property Virgins. I love looking at houses and getting ideas of what I want in our house when we eventually buy one. I love houses :)

It is bed time for Joshua so I need to go feed him and get him to SLEEP. (Wish me luck)

Love to you all ♥

1 comment:

Lady Hill said...

The Office is currently our favorite show. We also watched season 1-5 in about 2 weeks. (Thank you netflix!) We're stuck now though b/c season 6 had already started and it's not on netflix yet so we just have to wait it out.

I adore Glee, Burn Notice, and House as well but House I'm about 2 seasons behind on (all on my dvr)

http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com