Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I LOVE my new stroller!

When I decided to go home and visit I contemplated whether or not to bring a stroller. I decided to just use my sling instead, one less thing to keep track of I figured (BAD decision).

We got to the airport and Ryan carried him as long as he could then I took him, Joshua was getting fussy going through security so I didn't even try to put him in the sling. We stopped at the bathroom for a diaper change and I attempted the sling... what a bad horrible idea. He didn't want anything to do with it! So I figured oh well, I will try again in Dallas! We only had about 15 minutes until we boarded. Nor big deal!

We got to Dallas and got right to our gate, we were supposed to have a 20 minute layover. Not to long right? WRONG! We ended up having to change gates 3 times, all of them being on opposite sides of Dallas' HUGE airport. After about 3 1/2 hours (and with EXTREMELY tired dead arms ) we finally got on the plane for Minnesota.

Needless to say I decided I wasn't gonna risk that happening again on the way back. So while I was in Minnesota I bought a stroller. My Mom had this Chicco stroller for my little sister, it's like an advanced umbrella stroller. I tried out my Mom's with Joshua and he loved it! We used hers a little bit then decided to invest in one of our own! Here is Joshua in the stroller in the Dallas airport.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the 5 point harness becuase he is still so little and isn't very strong yet so if he fell asleep he wouldn't tip forward. I love how it reclines a little too (Normal ubmrella strollers don't) that was actually the deciding factor in this stroller. I got it from Toys R Us <-- (check out the link)

Here are a few details off of the website:
Child Weight Max: 37 lbs
Type:Light Weight
# of Children Capacity:1
Car Seat Compatible:No
Extras:Sunshade,Cargo Basket
Best Uses:City,Walking,Shopping,Travel

I HIGHLY reccomend this stroller :) Please ask me any questions you might have and I will do my best to answer them!

No comments: