Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A few pictures

I realized its been a few days since I have put pictures up of my little man :) so here are a couple from the last few days.

This is just this morning. I'm suprised I actually got a smile out of him because he woke up way to early this morning and then didn't take a nap until about 10 minutes ago. I am so over this not sleeping phase...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

there is that smile I love so much!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is his newest toy! He is getting so big :) he loves it so much!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is one of the first times he has fallen asleep in a random place on his own. What a goof ball!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry they are all a little blurry... they are from my phone :) I am in the process of looking for a new camera, so if you have one that you love please share! I don't have much experience picking out cameras so help is awesome.

Plans for tonight are to run to the store when Daddy gets home from work and get stuff for tacos and diapers. Hope you are all having a great Tuesday! Love ♥

No comments: