Monday, April 26, 2010

Not me! Monday

Welcome to not me Monday! It is hosted by Mckmama

click here to find out more info :)



I did not start a food journal just to make sure I cook at home every night and don't get tempted to eat out. Not me! I always have a wonderful dinner on the table at 5:30 every night. That is what a good wife would do right?

I haven't been letting the house fall apart because I am fairly certain we will be moving soon. We are here now and hat is what matters so I ALWAYS make sure it is perfect. Even if we are moving in the next couple months, I live for the moment!

I definitely did not start folding laundry this morning then when the baby woke up threw it all back in the basket so I could sit on the couch and feed him. (Okay... Maybe I did do that one :)

I hope you are all having a great Monday! I just ate a yummy pot roast for dinner with the hubby while crabby little boy is FINALLY taking a nap. Time to go watch property virgins. Love this show!!

No comments: