Monday, April 19, 2010

Not me! Monday


Happy Monday bloggers! I Hope you are all having a better day than I am so far, I woke up with a massive headache and just can't seem to shake it. Here is my Not me! Monday. This is hosted by MckMama, you can click the icon on the side of my blog to visit her blog and learn more about it :)

I definitely didn't decide this morning when I woke up that I was not going to be productive today. That would not be a very good goal to set would it?

I didn't wait until 12:15 to go to bed last night, when the baby went to bed at 9:30. Not me! I know I need to take advantage of a sleeping baby. And then he definitely didn't wake up at 12:45... merely 15 minutes after I fell asleep. Not my baby boy! He ALWAYS sleeps through the night. Even when he is teething and extrememely crabby.

I have not been putting off going upstairs all day because I know there is way to much to do up there and I couldn't NOT be productive. not me :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! Love to you all!

3 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Tomorrow is another day....most of the stuff can wait. Hope you are feeling better and make sure you nap with that sweet baby boys of yours.

Stephanie M. Page said...

We are so similar...I completely relate.

Unknown said...

Hope your headache has gone away by now! Ah I do the same thing...it's so tempting to stay up while the kiddos are asleep!