Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday

Tuesdays are a day to look back at a time we loved, or a time that we will always remember. This is what I want to remember this take me back tuesday.

Not much time today so I am going to share a few pictures :) In case you haven't notice I LOVE pictures. They make me smile, I love looking back on old pictures. Here are a few from when I was in Minnesota visiting my family in 2008.

Olivia in a truck stop on the way to Wisconsin..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Miss Lily Looking at the duckies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me and Hal Ketchum... my family's all time favorite country singer! He is awesome!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me, Deja and Janelle waiting for the Hal Ketchum concert to start
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Emma's 9th Birthday :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They guys hanging out by the fire. Dad, Kevin and Robbie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me, My Mom and Lily before I left to go back to Japan...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sad Day :( I Knew I wouldn't see them for a while again. And it was about 14 months.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The last I saw of my family for 14 months....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just some memories of a great time! And also a hard time having to be SO far away for so long. I Love my family ;)

No comments: