Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday.

Here are a few random things about the Superbowl! Some interesting facts :) I am not proud about Minnesota losing the most super bowls :( they should have been in the Superbowl this year!
Super Bowl Facts


*New Orleans and Miami have hosted the Super Bowl the most at 9 times.

*Pittsburgh has won the most Super Bowls at 6 times.

*The longest Super Bowl winning streak has only been two in a row.

*Minnesota, Buffalo and Denver have lost the most Super Bowls at 4 times. Buffalo lost 4 times in a row.

*The longest run in a Super Bowl was 100 yards after an interception by Pittsburgh Steeler James Harrison during Super Bowl XLIII.
(Formerly 75 yards by Willie Parker during Super Bowl XL)

*Mike Ditka, Tom Flores, and Tony Dungy have all won a Super Bowl both as a player and a coach.

*In 1981, Oakland linebacker Rod Martin set a record with three interceptions.

*In 2000, St. Louis quarterback Kurt Warner set a record with 414 yards passing.

*In 1989, San Francisco wide receiver Jerry Rice gained 215 yards on 11 catches.

Today Ryan is working a 24 hour shift. He left at about 8:20 this morning and will be home after 9:30 sometime tomorrow. He doesn't even get to watch the superbowl! He is not half as bummed about this as he would have been if the Vikings had gone! Joshua and I are still not feeling well so we have been having a lazy day, scattered with some laundry and dishes so this day isn't a total waste! I now have 4 loads of laundry to fold... but at least its clean right?

Joshua is in his swing right now and I am HOPING he will fall asleep but I doubt it. He has been awake since 9:30 this morning, only taking about 2 10 minute naps... I am tired just looking at him! My pizza is done so I am going to go eat it quick before the little man gets crabby... Hope everyone is enjoying the superbowl! GO New Orleans!! (Everyone is against me wanting them to win, but here is my logic: they beat the vikings. Wouldn't you rather lose to the winners than the losers? I would!)

LOVE!

No comments: