Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sleepy Saturday

My Baby boy is taking a nap right now. It has been almost 3 hours! It is so nice when he takes these long naps, because I KNOW he needs them! But now I am about to start dinner... so we all know he is going to wake up now. That's the way it always works right?

I decided today that I am going to pick a day of the week, and every week on that day I am going to try a new recipe! Because, sadly, our dinner's are very boring and routine. We eat the same meals, week after week, because that is all I know how to cook! So Starting this week I am going to experiment! I will share my results with you, and let you know what we think of them.

This is what I am going to try this week. I think I am going to make it Wednesday. That will be my day! It looks Super easy and delicious... Except I plan on making my own sauce, not buying the pre-made stuff. Homemade is SO much better!!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Joshua had to have a bath this afternoon... he had a VERY nasty diaper. It was in his bellybutton and everything. Yuck it was SO gross!!! But he is definitely a boy, he kept sticking his hands in it. I was so disgusted!! Then he peed on me while i was cleaning him up. That was when I decided it was time for a bath. :)Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well I need to make dinner now... I don't know what I am making because we need to go grocery shopping super bad! I will find something :)

No comments: