Sunday, February 21, 2010

Never ending...

I feel like its never ending. I clean, I cook, I take of the baby, I take care of Ryan. I do laundry, I do dishes, I make the bed, I take the trash out. I sweep, I mop, make sure Ryan's uniforms and PT's are clean for him. And Then I do it all over again. I am so exhausted at the end of the day, but such is life as a mommy and a wife!

Yesterday we did nothing... sat home all day because Ryan didn't want to leave the house and I didn't feel like going out on my own. I am alone all week, why would I wanna go out alone on the weekend? Last night I got Ryan off the computer long enough to walk up to the mailbox. But it was too cold so he ended up running up with Deuce. I look forward to my walks so it was a little dissapointing Josh couldn't go out.

Today we went to walmart and got Joshua a bouncer! The one we had was a part of a swing that didn't work the best, but we sold it on Friday so we went and bought a new one with some of that money. He absolutely loved it! The toys are so bright, he loves looking at them and smiling. Plus he got to sit outside in it a little bit this evening while Ryan was making BBQ for dinner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ryan BBQ'd bacon tonight, it was really good. We had brats for dinner but had bacon for an appetizer. Healthy yeah? :) Well healthy or not it was delicious! It was very smoked though and kind of gave me a headache... not fun!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Deuce loves watching Ryan cook. Haha this is what Deuce looks like when he is begging. He was told to get right after the picture was taken, I just wanted to capture Deuce in his true essence!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And he is Daddy and Josh last night after he had his diaper changed! More like after he got pee all over himself, the chair and Ryan. Gotta love the boy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well I hope everyone had a great weekend... I should go do the dishes before bed since they haven't been done all weekend :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont do the dishes on the weekends :) its my special treat to myself... and i make nate take out the trash... thats his one chore before he plays video games... you could try that with ryan :)

Unknown said...

yeah Ryan is supposed to do dishes on Saturday... all that means is i have way more dishes come monday. We don't have a dishwasher so I try to stay on top of them or else they pile up!