Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Lily!

Today is my baby sisters birthday! She is 3 years old. She is getting so big, and I am sad I can't be there to watch her grow up. But i am glad we have figured this skype thing out, because me and Josh got to watch her open up her presents and sing happy birthday on Sunday! And hopefully I will be going home next month to see how big she is getting :)
This is Lily in the summer of 2008 when I went home to visit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and this is how big she got before I saw her again this last winter when we were home
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

she is such a big girl!
Happy 3rd Birthday Lily!

Today is Taco Tuesday :) I am excited for dinner!! Plus Ryan put his Xbox and a bunch of games on cragislist today and he already sold about $300 worth of stuff. That will be nice to have that extra money! It is a 4 day weekend this weekend and I am so happy. That means 4 whole days with Ryan being home with me and Josh! The weekends always go by way to fast for me, and I am sure Ryan feels the same way. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to get a couple things for Joshuas room. His crib is finally together, now he needs a dresser and a few other things for his room! I want to get him a rug, like this one,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
his room is going to be done in trucks and cars. A true little boy's room :) He will have so much fun in it when he is a little older.

I did the dishes today! So i decided if nothing else gets done today, I will still be happy because we had a huge sink full of dishes! That is my least favorite thing about this house, it does not have a dishwasher. Ugh no fun!

Well the little boy is waking up and I am gonna go get a snack before he does. My tummy is rumbling! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday. Don't forget to eat taco's tonight :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Happy Birthday to little miss. She's adorable.

My son has that carpet in his room and he plays on it all the time. It was the best investment ever.

Unknown said...

We wish you could be here too!