Monday, February 15, 2010

Manic Monday!

Happy Monday everyone :)

Today was a pretty good day. Joshua woke up at 8:00 this morning and he has been awake pretty much all day! I am so suprised at how long he has been awake. He has been taking 3 or 4 hour naps the last couple days, but all he has slept today is about 45 minutes! At least he has been happy for most of the the day. Image and video hosting by TinyPic He just started medicine for Acid Refulx and it seems to be helping him eat better!

Ryan made dinner tonight :) I made him take a break from video games haha. Of course it was the easiest dinner... I should have saved a harder dinner for him! Image and video hosting by TinyPic (He was waving to Joshua :)

ANd here is MR. Deuce today! He looks super scared haha. He wouldn't sit for the picture!!Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sorry I didn't get on yesterday... Ryan was on the computer all day. And he was today until I made him get off! I am going crazy... time for him to go back to work :)

Well I hope everyone had a good valentines day! All I did was clean all day... then took a quick bath last night while the baby was sleeping. I remember when Ryan used to buy me flowers and stuff.. now all I get is a bag of M&Ms a week before valentines day haha. Apparently he doesn't go for valentines day anymore!

Good night all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Ryan he needs to turn off the toys for awhile, he's a daddy now.....and you need him to be there for you on his off days!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That is so sad. He needs to do the Valentine's Day extra special now that you are parents and after you gave birth to his beautiful baby boy.

It's another excuse to go out without kids when they get older,lol