Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are you ready for the weekend?!

This weekend is a 4 day weekend :) I love 4 day weekends! And I love the army because they get 4 day weekends for practically every holiday... like presidents day! I don't think we are going to be doing much this weekend. Tomorrow we are gonna go to the store and get a few birthday presents then stop by the post office and send them off to Minnesota. Other than that not to many plans for the weekend. I plan and getting a lot done around the house. I doubt Ryan does though!

Joshua loves his swing :) he is sleeping in it right now! This is him in it earlier.. he's starting to smile at the mobile and lights. Its Super cute :D



Joshua got a bath tonight. He loves baths lately... he only cries when I take him out! He used to scream the whole time haha here he is with a beard. He loves the bubbles and is starting to splash!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is WHY Joshua needed a bath... this was not even 10 minutes after I changed a poopy diaper! And he was so proud of it. He was smiling and laughing at me the whole time! Little stinker!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry these pictures and video are from my phone so they aren't the best quality.. but you can see him :)

Ryan is playing Xbox with his brother right now... as usual haha and Joshua is waking up. I think we will go lay in bed and watch a movie. I just changed the sheets :) I love clean sheets!!

No comments: