Friday, February 12, 2010

Fabulous Friday :)

Happy Friday everyone!

I definitely did not get done as much as I was hoping to get done today... we went to the store and were gone for a couple of hours! So that put me behind schedule for a clean house!!I got a ton of laundry washed...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

now for folding it! that will be my job as soon as the little man goes to sleep here shortly. At least 4 loads await my arrival... ugh. plus one in the washer and one in the dryer.

heres the little man about 10 minutes ago.. snoozing away in my arms while I particpiate in follow friday! Now he is awake sitting with Daddy while he plays XBOX. Soon it will be bath time then bed time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is Mr. Deuce. Waiting to be fed :) And me, being the wonderful Mommy that I am just took a picture and walked away haha I am going to feed him soon! He has been sick so hasn't been able to eat as much. He is finally getting better though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did get new picture frames at the PX today so I could Finally put up our families pictures! I love the way it looks now, all updated with the most recent family pictures we have. And my lovely shelf with some Okinawan souvenirs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally... me rewarding myself with a delicous cookie! Thats for all of the laundry that I am about to fold :) I need some engery! Plus I vacuumed, swept, mopped, and unpacked a little more. (Yes, sadly, we are still not totally unpacked. Very FEW boxes remain. About 4 boxes of stuff that will go in/on a computer desk when we get it, and about 5 boxes of books upstairs. Not to bad for 5 weeks since we got our stuff.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also meant to mention on here a few day's ago, my older brother started chemotherapy for his non-hodgkins lymphoma he was diagnosed with a few weeks ago. He had a little but of an allergic reaction the first time around, but they got it under control and he hasn't had any major side effects yet. I think he said the hiccups is the worst... so not to bad :) I just want to ask everyone to keep Dan in your prayers and thoughts for the next few months as his and his new wife Celia go through this!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Kyrstin said...

Thanks for following me from Friday Follow. I am following you back!
Kyrstin
www.seewhatdidtoday.blogspot.com