Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Productive day :)

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today has been a very productive day :)I totally rearranged the living room. And it seems a lot less cluttered now than it did before.Image and video hosting by TinyPic those boxes are gone now :) It seems a lot more "homey" now! Plus I swept and mopped, folded Laundry and washed dishes! I feel very accomplishes. I love days like this when Joshua actually lets me get stuff done!

As everyone knows today is Taco Tuesday! We had some delicious taco's for dinner tonight Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little boy is bald... I noticed today just how bald he is! He had so much hair when he was born and now he has hardly anything. Except for that tiny little bit on the bottom! He is so goofy looking :) And its just a random place in the middle of his head. I don't understand it!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We went for a walk today. That is one of the nice things about living in Texas in the winter. Not half as cold as Minnesota is this time of year! It was super sunny and 65 degrees! Joshua loves being outside!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope everyone had a wonderful tuesday :) I am going to watch some house hunters with my guys!

No comments: