Monday, May 3, 2010

Not me! Monday

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend, and got to relax a little bit :) Not me! Monday is hosted by MckMama, visit her page by clicking the Not Me! Monday icon on the side of my page.

I did not start my week last week so motivated to accomplish something and then think of every excuse possible to not complete the things I started. Not me! I always start everything I finish and make sure I am being productive.

I have not told myself every night for the last 2 weeks that Joshua needs to start going to bed on his own, only to sit and rock him until he is asleep everynight. I did not do this because I can't stand to hear him cry. I know babies cry from time to time and life goes on.

I definitely do not make it a point every day to make sure I get my family feud games on facebook done. Even if I don't have time to do laundry. I know there are so many more important things than silly games :)

I hope everyone is having a good monday so far. I have an incredibly fussy, sick, teething, but mostly spoiled little boy who is calling for me. Hopefully he will let me start dinner before Daddy gets home, otherwise it will be 7:00 before we eat tonight! Manicotti Monday!! ♥ have a great evening.

No comments: