Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Finally!

wow... I just had a whole long post written up and the internet decided it would be a good time to stop working. I don't feel like writing it all up again. Grr.

Is it just me or has this week seemes like it would never end?! It has been the longest week ever. And to top it all off Ryan has to teach a CPR class at the red cross tomorrow from 8-4. So that's another day of being stuck at home without him. It's basically a one day weekend. I strongly dislike one day weekends!

But on the brightside Joshua is taking a nap finally! And I have gotten a lot accomplished today. Laundry, vaccuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning Joshua's room and our room. All that's left to do is the dishes and I am going to wait until the baby wakes up. I don't want to wake him up any earlier than I have too :)

Well I am going to go play my daily family feud games. I hope you are all having a great friday. The work day is almost over and then it's time to relax with my guys and enjoy our short little weekend ♥

No comments: