Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's really only 3:30?

The last week or so seems to be dragging by. Joshua has been a bear, I have been sick and Ryan has been sick. I woke up thinking today was Thursday and it's only Tuesday! I can't stand how the weekends fly by and the weeks drag on... but on the bright side, my little man is finally taking a nap! Yes his first one since waking up at 7:30 this morning! I don't know how he does it. I just uploaded my pictures off my phone so here are a few :)

We decided to try a little rice cereal this week. He was 5 months old yesterday so we gave it a whirl. He was too crabby for it apparently!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All of us after Joshua got a bath :) I love my boys!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My baby boy is so big! I can't believe he is already 5 months old :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Having fun with the camera. I am hopefully going to be getting my Canon Rebel soon. I can't wait!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday so far! Taco's tonight :) I love Taco Tuesday.

Love you all!


Verse of the Day:
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Mark 12:30

No comments: