Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Minute

This is something that I came across and I thought I would participate in this week!

Monday Minute

1 - Have you or a family member joined the military?
My husband is in the military right now, he joined when he was 17. We had been dating for about 5 months at the time he joined. Other than him I have never had any family in the military.

2 - Have you or a family member served his/her country in times of war?
My husband is serving now, but he has never been deployed.

3 - What's your favorite BBQ food?
Brats, or cheeseburgers (hard decision!!)

4 - Do you fart in public?
Icky no! I don't do that :)

5 - What's the one question that if it shows up on a Monday Minute, you refuse to take part?
hmm I don't know. Something really personal I guess that no one needs to know!


I hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weekend :) we got a lot done and relaxed a little too. It was great having Ryan home for a 4 day weekend. I hope you all have a great week! ♥

No comments: