Sunday, May 9, 2010

Once again..

Once again I was up at 7:00 when I had my alarm set for 9:15. Thanks again Joshua :) He has not been sleeping well at all lately. But I think we figured out the problem and are hopefully on our way to fixing it and having a happy baby again! I started a new Birth Control 3 months ago and it has not agreed with my breastfeeding body. I stopped yesterday so hopefully in the next couple weeks things will get back to normal.

Today is mothers day, Happy Mother's day to everyone!! Old Mom's, New Mom's, Someday Mom's and Grandma's! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and gets pampered, because we all know Mom's have the hardest job around (no matter what anyone says!) and deserve at least one day a year where everything revolves around us. Ryan woke up at 7:30 to tell me happy mothers day, and now he is asleep again! haha goofy man.

I am off to get ready for church... the baby boy is sleeping and the big boy is sleeping. So I can take as long as I want in the Shower!! :D I hope everyone has a fabulous day, don't forget to tell your Mom's how special they are to you today. ♥

No comments: