Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The longest day of my life...

Was yesterday!I woke up at about 4:00 so sick... it only lasted about 12 hours but it was brutal. I lost 5 pounds :) it was no fun while it was happening but hey I lost weight haha. I wouldn't do it again though, not a diet I reccomend!

Today was spent slowly starting to eat some food and making sure it stayed in and just resting and buliding back some strength. Its amazing how fast it hits and how long it takes to recover from it. I am still exhausted! Luckily Ryan's boss let him stay home yesterday and today and he took care of Joshua and did dishes and laundry. What an awesome man I have ♥

This also kind of messed with my breastfeeding because I was so dehydrated :( so we have had to start formula a couple times a day. It really bums me out. But at least we made it almost 6 months with nothing but nursing. My goal was a year but I didn't plan on getting sick!

Tomorrow my littler man has his 6 month check up, I am excited to see how much he has grown! I know he is getting huge. He is finally rolling over both ways and is SO close to sitting up on his own. He shakes his head "no" now and it is so cute :) I am so proud of my baby boy!!

I hope you are all having a great Wednesday, Love you all! ♥

No comments: