Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Wednesay

Today is my little sister Olivia's Birthday! Happy birthday Olivia!! She turned 7 today :) We went to my Dad's work for dinner tonight, stopped and got McDonalds on the way. Then we ate cupcakes! Olivia handed some out to a few people at my Dad's work, she had fun :D

I am going to lunch with my sister in law tomorrow :) I have only seen her once since I have been home so we should have fun hanging out! I just hope Joshua isn't to crabby... I think he is getting sick. He has been really fussy and has had a little bit of a fever the last couple days. I hope he's not getting the flu :(

I should be sleeping right now... Joshua has been sleeping for 2 1/2 hours or so haha. I am going!! I need to brush my teeth and take my contacts out then off to beddy bye for mommy :)

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

No comments: