Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Sunday

I love Sundays! Church and friends :) We started going to this tiny little church called Faith Baptist church a couple weeks ago. Literally only 6 other people in the church besides us. We make it 9. It is tiny, but these people have the biggest hearts! The minute we walked in we knew this was where we belonged.

Today after church we went to Cici's pizza with everyone. It was fun :) I love hanging out with friends and eating, so that was an awesome time! After we ate we went to sears to return a couple things, and then Old Navy. I love the mall. It makes me smile! :D <-- thats how I feel in the mall.

Now we are getting ready to go back to church for the evening service, and we haven't eaten dinner.... hmm I think someone ate to much pizza today! I need to go feed Mr. Joshua and get ready to go. I hope everyone is having a blessed, relaxed Sunday.

No comments: