Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not so blogworthy

Lately I feel like NOTHING is happening in my life that is worthy of blogging about. How could that be?! I have a one year old and a newborn baby, something exciting has to happen once in a while right? Well I guess if you count things like getting peed on, or sitting on the patio chalking for hours exciting, then yeah exciting stuff happens around here all of the time. I guess I don't feel like many people want to read about stuff like that.

Here is what IS exciting!

This handsome little boy
IMAG0327.jpg

was 2 weeks old yesterday! I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks since he joined our family.

Samuel James you are a wonderful baby! Here are a few things about YOU at 2 weeks old:

You sleep through the night WONDERFULLY (5-6 Hrs at a time)

You sleep through the day too.

You LOVE to be swaddled.

You don't enjoy the swing as much as I wish you would.

Your fingers and toes are SO long and skinny!

You are in NB diapers still.

You are in 0-3 month clothes because all of the newborns aren't long enough for your long legs. But your drown in your clothes because you are SO SKINNY.

Your big brother loves you so much, he tries to feed you lunch and share his drinks with you :)

You are LOVED by so many people!!

You are incredibly gassy.

You like to sit up for about 15-20 minutes after you eat so you can burp 50 times :)


I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday Love love ♥

No comments: