Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The last couple days in a nutshell

I have definitely been slacking since Samuel has been born. Do you know how much work it is to take care of a one year old and a newborn? Really, do you?! By the time they are both asleep, I am ready to pass out right along with them, and usually (after an episode of lost, or armywives) that is exactly what I do. So what have we been up to the last couple days?

Being cute, of course


Mr. Sam had his very first bottle yesterday, and if I do say so myself, he did very well!


We have been spending time with family :)


Daddy and Joshua braved this cold summer weather we have been having and went swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's yesterday. Even though he was shivering the whole time, Joshua had a ton of fun.


Auntie Amber and Uncle Tyler stopped by to play with Joshua and hold Sammy this morning. I actually got to do my hair :0 thanks guys for taking care of my kiddos while I got to feel decent again!


Well that is our last couple days in an extremely small nutshell, but hey, you get this jist of it. I am off to bed, hoping and praying Samuel will sleep good. The last couple nights have not been so great, so hopefully he will sleep 8 1/2 hours like he did a few day ago. I could get used to that :)

Love Love ♥

No comments: