Friday, June 10, 2011

So here I am.

Here I am. At 9:45 on a Friday night. Really wishing I could be in bed like my two young sons are, but instead I am sitting on the computer waiting for my chicken to cook. You see, I took chicken out the other day for dinner but it never got used. We are to that "now or never" point, and I just can't bring myself to throw away a whole bag of chicken. Not exactly how I pictured my Friday nights when I was younger, but hey, life's good PERFECT.

But, on a more exciting note, we are supposed to hit 70 degrees tomorrow! How pathetic is it that we are excited for 70 degrees in the middle of June? Ridiculous! How do you explain to your 1 1/2 year old that it is too cold to go outside and play? When just 2 days ago, it was 102 degrees and he was having the time of his life swimming and running through the sprinklers. Ridiculous! But hopefully that weather will be back soon and we will have more times like this:

IMAG0348


And less times like this:


IMAG0361


We are ready for the warm to stay!! No more pants and sweatshirts would be wonderful :) Hopefully the weather warms up and stays that way. And hopefully my chicken finishes SOOOOON so I can go to sleep ♥

Love Love ♥

No comments: