Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring and a snow storm.

Wow. That's all I have to say about this weather we are having!! Sunday was the first day of spring (long, long awaited first day of spring). As of yesterday we had no snow in our yard. Yay for sunshine :) Then this morning we wake up to 3 inches of snow on the ground, and 5 hours later it is still falling. We are supposed to get 9-12 inches today!! Does the snow realize it is spring?! I am so over winter.

But on the bright side, I am now officially 33 weeks pregnant with a "big boy". I was measuring big at my last appointment so I had an ultrasound on Monday and looks like I am going to be having a big baby. His head is even big they said. I almost cried right there at the ultrasound. Joshua was 8 lb 2 oz and that was big enough for me!! As of Monday, he is approximately 4 lbs 15 oz. The average baby at 33 weeks is 4 lbs 2 oz. So about 13 oz above average. Wish me luck, I have a very low pain tolerance.

Well I am gonna get a little cleaning done before Ryan gets home and Joshua wakes up. I hope everyone is having a great week so far! love love ♥

No comments: