Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just for fun

I was just looking through pictures on facebook... I do this from time to time, look back on how my life used to be and realize how much it really has changed. I thought, just for kicks and giggles, I wanna go see my first profile picture. Here it is:


This was me December 15, 2006. I was only 17 years old. I remember that I took this picture when Ryan was in Japan, I took pictures to send to him all the time. I wasn't having a good day this day, and was missing him like crazy. I even remember the jeans I was wearing in this picture, they were my FAVORITE jeans of all time. My Silver jeans that made me feel so skinny :) And looking back I really was skinny haha. I took most of my pictures I sent to Ryan in those jeans, cuz they made me feel good about myself.

Amazing all the memories one photo can bring back huh?

Love Love ♥

No comments: