Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm not so good at this huh?

I was hoping this 30 day blog journal would kind of be my accountability partner. I have just been so busy the last few weeks I have not had the time to even turn the computer on!

Word is Ryan will be out of the army September 1st, and we will be moving ourselves back to Minnesota. So I have 2 weeks to pack my house up, and no boxes. Don't be suprised if I'm not on here much in the next couple weeks. Life is crazy at the moment!

Blog Journal Day 16 (August 16): Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Hmm I guess a song that makes me sad would have to be "If tomorrow never comes", my husband in the army, and though he has never been deployed that is what this makes me think of. How short life is and how we need to make sure and tell people how we feel. It really puts life into perspective and makes me a little teary eyed.



Well I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far! Have a great week friends :) Love Love ♥

No comments: