Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages, tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite thingswe used to sing this song in choir when I was in 7th grade :) The year me and my hubby were in choir together and became friends. Ah what a good year that was!
Anywho onto todays post:
20 of my favorite things (after the 1st 2, in no particular order)
1. Jesus--- No brainer, Jesus is my favorite thing!
2. Family-- Life is so empty without family, I can't wait to be back in MN!
3. Reading-- Is there a better way to spend a rainy afternoon?
4. Nap time-- I say this because nap time isn't happening right now, makes me realize how much I love it!
5. Sunshine-- Puts a smile on my face :)
6. A crisp fall day
7. Road Trips with the people I love
8. Gardening- I can't wait to get back to MN so I can have one :)
9. Going on long walks, when its NOT really hot
10. Date night with my hubby
11. Decorating my home
12. Dr. Pepper
13. Minnesota- If you didn't notice I'm excited to move HOME!
14. Friends-- It's nice to have someone who understands
15. Dishwashers- I miss this. My next house will have one
16. Being pregnant-- (my first pregnancy was awesome, hopefully they all will be)
17. My baby boy's smile -- So Sweet :)
18. Garage sales & Thrift stores with my Mama
19. Dogs-- Especially my baby deuce
20. Chocolate- I almost forgot to put chocolate!! Oh boy!
These are a few of my favorite things.. Not the top 20. Just 20 :)
Hope everyone is having a great Friday! I am so ready for a relaxing weekend. Love love ♥