Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 19- My Wedding ♥

This is probably my favorite topic so far! I loved my wedding. I don't think it could have been any more perfect than it was. Here are a few pictures from my wonderful day. 6.9.2007


Getting ready for the big day! My Mom and Sister helping me :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were taking too long. The sign says "womens dressing room"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


my beautiful bridesmaids & flower girl (my little sister)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my prince.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Strickland
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We had perfect weather for our perfect day ♥ I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was better than I could have ever imagined! Although we had technically already been married for 3 months, our wedding was amazing.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Halfway to the weekend! I am off the sleepy land. love love ♥

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow congratulations! It's a great feeling to remember our special day isn't it.. Nytnyt!

Stephanie M. Page said...

oh yay!! I love these pictures, especially because i missed your big day! beautiful!!