Thursday, August 5, 2010

Days 4 & 5 (oops :)

Day 4 of the 30 day journal was a busy day for me and I didn't get on the computer, so I am making up for it today :)

Day 4 (August 4)- Your favorite book

This is an easy one to answer too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have read this book 3 or 4 times, I can't remember exactly. It is an awesome story of acceptance & forgiveness. I would highly recommend it to anyone that loves a good love story like me ♥


Day 5 (August 5)- Your favorite quote

Hmm my favorite quote? I love this one by Helen Keller
"It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision"
It really makes you think doesn't it?

This is another good quote. I try to live my life in faith to Christ. Even though we can't see our future we just have to have faith that He knows what He is doing in our lives. Just take it one step at a time with Jesus Christ by our side.
Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
This is something that I have been really working on lately, with all that is going on in our life I need to just have faith that He will make things happen how they are meant to happen.

I hope you are all having a great Thursday. Only one more day until the weekend!! Love love ♥

No comments: