Thursday, July 1, 2010

What's for dinner?

I ask myself this every night. Then when I don't know the answer I ask my husband! He usually says "whatever you want to make". The problem is I never feel like making ANYTHING. When it is hot out I don't want to turn the oven on, our air conditioning is AWFUL. We have it on as high as it goes along with every fan in the house and a few portable ones and its STILL hot in here. Drives me insane!

So... What's for dinner? I'm thinking chinese. But I know I shouldn't! So probably spaghetti. Something easy and delicious!! Ryan had CQ last night, then came home and worked on our little deck we are making (Pictures to come). He just got done and layed in bed... pretty sure he's sleeping! I'm gonna wake him up for dinner soon :) But I think it's going to be an early night for everyone. Joshua was up every hour last night, so of course I was too. He is FINALLY taking a nap right now. He has been awake for 10 hours! What a crabby little boy.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday and is ready for a nice LONG, relaxing weekend. I know I am! Ryan has Friday-Monday off :) have a great weekend friends. Love Love ♥

No comments: