I was browsing my bloggy friends today and came across this idea from Ria Thurston @ Life as A Wife! You should head over and check out her blog, she is such a cutie. And I am even more partial because she is from MN and goes to the church that I love and miss very much!
Here are 5 facts about my life :)
1. I started dating my husband when I was 15 years old & he was 16
2. He joined the army about 4 months after we started dating, and was gone the whole summer before his senior year at basic training.
3. Ryan moved to Japan 2 days after we got engaged, and came back to Minnesota a week before our wedding and left to go back to Japan about 4 days after we got married. I moved to Japan after he had already been there for 6 months, in August of 2007
4. I left Japan in October of 2009 when I was 33 weeks pregnant, to go to Minnesota to have my baby boy! Ryan got to Minnesota in November, about 3 weeks before Joshua was born.
5. We drove for 4 days when Joshua was 2 weeks old, to get to Ft. Bliss, where Ryan was being based next. It was a LOOONG drive with a 2 weeks old and a dog.
Those are just a few facts about my life :) A few of the times that stick out in my ind the most. I hope everyone is having a great friday. I am! I got my cast off this morning. I am so super happy (I have a tan line from it). Now I need to do some therapy 2 times a week for 3 weeks, then see where we are at after that. Have a great weekend friends love love ♥