Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Fact Friday

I was browsing my bloggy friends today and came across this idea from Ria Thurston @ Life as A Wife! You should head over and check out her blog, she is such a cutie. And I am even more partial because she is from MN and goes to the church that I love and miss very much!

Here are 5 facts about my life :)

1. I started dating my husband when I was 15 years old & he was 16
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. He joined the army about 4 months after we started dating, and was gone the whole summer before his senior year at basic training.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Ryan moved to Japan 2 days after we got engaged, and came back to Minnesota a week before our wedding and left to go back to Japan about 4 days after we got married. I moved to Japan after he had already been there for 6 months, in August of 2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. I left Japan in October of 2009 when I was 33 weeks pregnant, to go to Minnesota to have my baby boy! Ryan got to Minnesota in November, about 3 weeks before Joshua was born.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. We drove for 4 days when Joshua was 2 weeks old, to get to Ft. Bliss, where Ryan was being based next. It was a LOOONG drive with a 2 weeks old and a dog.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Those are just a few facts about my life :) A few of the times that stick out in my ind the most. I hope everyone is having a great friday. I am! I got my cast off this morning. I am so super happy (I have a tan line from it). Now I need to do some therapy 2 times a week for 3 weeks, then see where we are at after that. Have a great weekend friends love love ♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You 2 have gone through many changes in the short time you've been together, had some wonderful adventures and I'm proud of the wife and mother you've become. miss you and love you, mom