Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I know I haven't been on here much lately but frankly, life is boring! Not to much is going on other than the normal: Crabby baby, messy house, lazy mommy :)

I think I decided today Joshua will be walking before he gets teeth. He has no sign of teeth! He is almost 8 months old already. When he is sitting he pulls himself up onto the furniture to stand (I'm SO not ready for this!!) He actually was walking along the couch yesterday!! AHHHHH!!! He can't even crawl and he is ready to walk. That boy is so determined.

Ryan had an MRI on his ankle yesterday, and he has an appointment on August 12th to find out if he is going to need surgery again. This will really decide when we get to get out of the army and move back HOME. So pray everything turns out well for that whole situation :)

I need to go get the dishes and laundry (UGH) done before Ryan gets home, then it is time for TACOS!! Yummy yummy in my tummy. Hope you all are having a great week so far, love love ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My In Laws, with El Paso in the background

No comments: