Monday, July 5, 2010

im back!

Sorry I have been a little MIA lately. It's been a 5 day weekend for Ryan and we were going non-stop! And when we weren't the husband stole the computer. Once he's on I have no chance of getting on :) I haven't put pictures on the computer in about a week so when I do I will update you on our weekend and all of our "doings". We had a lot of fun things planned and also had some time to just sit around and relax!

Joshua was 7 months old on Saturday! He is getting so big, and so mobile. He's sitting up and rolling everywhere. He is starting to crawl! Can you believe that? He only goes backwards but he gets where he wants to go and that scares me. My baby is getting way to old. He is babbling non-stop and starting to laugh. But one thing he does not have is teeth!! He's been teething for a couple of months but those bad boys just will not break through. I am so ready for them to make their appearance and give me back my happy boy :)

Well its bath time in the strickland house! I hope you are all having a great Monday!! Love love ♥

No comments: