Monday, April 18, 2011

So here I am.

So here I am, at 8:30 on a Monday morning. I've been awake for over an hour, and here is what my house currently looks like:



Momma sitting on the couch, miserably sick, updating my blog
Joshua is still sleeping
Ryan just went to sleep after working overnight last night
Deuce is snoring away at my feet
Baby boy #2 is going crazy inside of my belly.


So why am I awake when I don't feel good, and I have no good reason to be? Good question. Maybe we should ask this little monkey in my tummy that NEVER stops moving. I am at that stage in my pregnancy where I have no energy, and I don't ever sleep. What a wonderful combination. I just keep reminding myself, only 3 more weeks!!!

I am headed to the doctor at 10:15 this morning to get a strep test (yes, the lovely one where they shove a ridiculously long q-tip down your throat and make you gag uncontrollably.) Needless to say I am very much looking forward to it :) I am so over this sore throat/cough that I have had. Its only been a few days but it is getting worse by the minute!

I haven't taken pictures off of my camera in a bit, so I don't have much to show. Just one of my cutie patootie little boy eating breakfast!


seriously, how can you not love this handsome little boy?!

I hope everyone has a great Monday! I will be back hopefully tomorrow (possibly even later today?) with a MUCH needed picture update of what we have been busy doing. Love Love ♥

1 comment:

Sarah Heineman said...

I'm so sorry that you are feeling sick :( I just said a little prayer for you and I hope you feel better soon!