Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One Sick Mama

I mentioned yesterday that I was miserably sick. I went to the doctor yesterday, and she gave me some antibiotics for a sinus infection. Plus my asthma has been acting up so I can't stop coughing. I have taken the meds twice and still am not feeling very well. Which is why my living room looks like this:


my kitchen looks like this



and yet this where I am... looks comfy huh?



but I try and tell myself its ok, I need to relax a little because Joshua is sleeping and I need a break. And I look like this, so I DESERVE to relax



I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! We are heading over to my parents for tacos later, I love taco Tuesday because I know its a day I won't have to cook. I have had no energy the last couple weeks. Hopefully this baby decides to make his grand entrance into the world very soon :)

Love Love ♥

No comments: