Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No baby yet?!

Every morning I wake up and I think the same thing "Why am I still pregnant?!" I had my 38 week appointment yesterday, my doctor said everything looks good and keep on waiting. Everyone has said they would be surprised if I didn't have this baby early, I say I will be surprised if he ever comes out (Ok... maybe I'm exaggerating). I have been having teeny tiny little contractions the last week or so, they get my hopes up because they have been pretty close together. But then they leave all together (UGH). If spring ever really came we could go on some walks and make him come out :)

I am literally a whale


IMAG0097


Today has been a relatively boring day. More rain and cold so we aren't gonna be playing outside today. Joshie and I went grocery shopping this morning, a little unplanned but I did good with not buying a bunch of junk! It wasn't pouring when we got home, so Joshua took advantage of it and played in the front yard a little while I took the 4 trips up and down the stairs bringing grocery's in. Fun Fun :)

He discovered the mini fridge that Ryan got out to clean yesterday... Apparently Ryan plans on spending quite a bit of time in the garage! But Joshua just thought it was a cool place to play.

IMAG0099


and Really, when you are one year old, what isn't a cool place to play? I love watching his creativity. Such a fun little man :)

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! Ryan is working late today, a couple hours of OT! And Mama is planning some spaghetti for dinner. DELICIOUS! Love Love ♥

2 comments:

Sarah Heineman said...

I totally understand what you mean about the 4 trips up stairs...ohhh man!

The Engstrands said...

I remember being 38 weeks with AJ. I was having contractions on and off for a couple of weeks, I totally thought I was in labor with him a few times because they would get really strong and close together, and I would have them for hours, then I would go into the hospital and they would keep me there for a couple hours and nothing changed! It was so frustrating! But I had AJ at 38.2 (but I was induced). And you totally don't look like a whale, you are beautiful...you may feel like one but you are not! I know exactly how you feel sweetie!