Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The search has begun... well not officially :)

So we've been discussing what we want to do next. Obviously right now we are just saving up money and know that this is not how our lives are going to be forever. But yesterday we looked into a few things and realize that we could easily qualify for a loan, so we have been starting to look at some houses! I am so excited, thinking about being on our own again, in our own house! I know it won't happen right away, it will be a long process of finding the house that is perfect for us and then making offers and all that entails with buying a house. I know it is a long process, but the process has started and that just excites me to no end!

Sorry I have not been on here a whole lot lately, our computer has been going really slow and Ryan's parents computer is always being used :) Hopefully I will be on more regular again here, even if it is just a short littler update. I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Happy Tuesday! Love Love ♥

2 comments:

CChenoweth said...

how exciting!! I loved looking for a house. I spent all my free time on themlsonline.com. Good luck!!

Unknown said...

I will have to check it out :) I am excited!!