Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wanted: My Life BACK please :)

Don't get me wrong... I am so thankful that my in laws are giving us a free place to live. I don't know where we would be right now if we weren't here with them. But I am SO not used to living with anyone but my husband and baby. Especially with how sick I have been lately I just want my own home, my own space! I am ready to be back in charge of my own home (as long as it has a dishwasher). I know I am never really in charge of my life, God has control over everything. But lately I feel like everything is just happening around me and I really have no say. Not a good feeling :(

Ryan just started his new job yesterday, he seems to like it so that's a good start :) He is working security at General Mills, and was all excited because they have a little grocery store inside with discount food. Hopefully this is the beginning of us saving up some money and getting our own place SOON.

I was planning on putting up pictures today, It has been WAY to long since I have updated pictures. But for some reason this computer isn't letting me put any pictures on. Maybe later today, or else tomorrow when I am at my parents house I will put some pictures on! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Only a couple more days until the weekend :) have a great Wednesday! love love ♥

No comments: