Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall is here! I think....

We have been having the most amazing weather this fall!! It is October. In Minnesota. Today was the first day in the last 5 days it did not reach 80 degrees!! Seriously! I am LOVING being able to be outside with my babycakes. We have been playing in the leaves, in shorts and t-shirts! How crazy is that? In Minnesota. In October.

Here is one of my favorite pictures that I snapped today when we were enjoying some time in the leaves.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

but I love this one too, Showing off his latest feat! My baby can stand!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But the cold weather is coming... Monday it is supposed to be colder. I am NOT looking forward to it. I know Joshua doesn't like cold weather either, so that could make for a loooong winter!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Only a couple more days until the weekend. Well Ryan's weekend is today and tomorrow :) Have a great night blogger friends. Love Love ♥

No comments: