Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another possibility...

We have found a house that I have absolutely fallen in love with. I know I shouldn't have, I know that's the first rule when you are house hunting. But I failed. I LOVE THIS HOUSE. Here's the thing... We didn't get approved for as much as we thought we would, and unless we could come up with $10,000-$15,000 this house more than likely isn't even a possibility. Its possible right? I can dream!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It doesn't look amazing from the outside, but it is pretty updated and would be perfect for our little family. So if you feel like donating to my cause feel free (haha right?)

Well I hope everyone is having a good week so far :) We have had an interesting one for sure... I will write about that tomorrow! Let's just say that little windstorm we had Tuesday is STILL affecting us. Wanna know why? Come back tomorrow! Have a great Friday Friends!! Love Love ♥

No comments: