Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sick Babies (again) and a haircut!

I feel like every other post I make is about the boys being sick. It is getting old. Real fast. Joshua had a cold for a while, then Sammy got it, then they both got better and I got it. Now it has started all over again. And to top it off Joshua has been wheezing and having a really hard time breathing today so it looks like we might be making a trip to urgent care today! He is taking a nap now, after a neb (it pays to have siblings with asthma :). So we will see how he feels when he wakes up and then decide if he needs to go in or not.

I hate sick babies. WAY more than I hate being sick. Seriously, If I could take this from them and have it myself I would do it in a heartbeat!

We haven't been taking many pictures lately. I guess its not my top priority when we are all nasty feeling.




IMAG1244



So you get a few cell phone pictures :) One of Joshua clapping. Seriously, clapping is his new thing. He claps and says "YAY" constantly. It started with the potty training, I would say yay every time he went. This turned to him praising himself, and everything and everyone else we see haha. He cheers for Deuce when he eats, for me when I change Sams diaper, and even for Sam when he rolls over. He is our own little personal motivator.






IMAG1309


And one of my big 5 month old Sammy! He is doing so good sitting up on his own. This outfit he is wearing in this picture, Joshua wore when he was about 14-15 months. Sam is a beast. 5 months old, weighing like 2 pounds less than his 18 month aunt, and wearing 12-18 month clothes. I guess I just grow em big :)

Yesterday I did something I have been wanting to do for way to long! I cut my hair. I cut 12 inches to be exact and donated it to locks of love. I didn't think I would miss it, but I do. It has been SO long since my hair has been this short. Seriously, I don't even remember when. But I think it is starting to grow on me. I took a shower, dried and straightened my hair all in about 25 minutes this morning. Before it would have taken me at least 25 minutes just to blow dry it. Major plus with two kiddos who don't like me doing anything for myself!




IMAG1295


crazy right?

I hope you are all having a great day! We are getting ready to watch the vikings game, hoping its a good game and not a total disappointment like last week.

Love Love ♥