Friday, October 7, 2011

I am NOT a morning person.

I knew, when I got pregnant with Joshua in 2009, that it would take some MAJOR adjusting. I am NOT a morning person. I love staying up late and sleeping in late. I always have. I figured, oh well, I'm gonna be a mommy so I will become a morning person. 2 years and 2 babies later, I am still not a morning person. I don't remember the last morning I woke up actually feeling rested. I also don't remember the last time I slept past 7:00 AM. (hmm..I wonder if those two things have anything to do with one another)

Samuel's schedule looks something like this right now:
Eat Constantly.
Sleep Never.

Not much of a schedule eh?

Joshua on the other hand will sleep until at least 8 every day, and when he wakes up he will just lay in his crib playing and waiting for me to come get him. Seriously Sam, take a lesson from your brother and let your Momma get some sleep!!

We are all sick. Boogers, coughs, fevers. The whole 9 yards. It's getting old real fast. It's been about 2 weeks since Joshua got it, a little more than a week since Sam got it and about 3 days since I got it. I hate being sick. So maybe if Sam would sleep once in a while, I could sleep once in a while and we would all start feeling better! I have tried discussing this with Sam, he doesn't seem to care.

I am off to rescue the baby who never sleeps, he just woke up from a 20 minute nap. During this nap I swept, did the dishes and cleaned up toys. Absolutely no resting. Awesome.

Love Love ♥

No comments: