Sunday, October 2, 2011

4 Month old Sammy


Sam was 4 months old on September 17th, so this post is late. Just a little late :)

My 4 month old Sammy is huge!
He weighs 21 lbs 12 oz
Measures 28 1/2 inches in length.
He is off of the charts for both (but what's new? He was off the charts at 2 months too!)
He is wearing mostly 12 month clothes but even some 18 months for the width (chunky boy!)

He LOVES his big brother. He laughs anytime he sees Joshua, especially if Joshua is crying. True sibling love!



IMAG1115


He is getting really good balance. Not really sitting up kind of balance, more like some core strength so he isn't a rag doll anymore kind of balance.



IMAG1158


Sammy is still a thumb sucker and it is cuter than ever! I love that he gets himself back to sleep a lot at night too :) no getting up just to give him his pacifier.



IMAG1141


He is finally starting to sleep better again. We are about where we were a month ago, 7 or 8 hours straight. I LOVE it. There were a couple weeks where he was up constantly and I was exhausted.

His eyes are big, beautiful and BLUE! He has the happiest eyes I have ever seen and looks like he just wants to start telling you a story.



IMAG1146


Mr. Sam has an attitude like no other and he has a temper! He just can't seem to get over this acid reflux and we are going to be going in soon again for another suggestion. We are on our 3rd medicine now and it just won't help him. Poor guy screams every time he eats and I feel so helpless :( We might end up having to try formula for acid reflux. I really don't want to but if that's what will help my baby feel better that's what we will do.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a very relaxing weekend, Went out to a late night breakfast at Perkins with my parents Friday night for their 27th anniversary and I got a massage on Saturday :) Other than that pretty much just hanging out around the  house with my guys!

Love Love ♥


No comments: