Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Seven week old Sammy

I can't believe my little man is already 7 weeks old! Where has the last month and half gone? Usually when you think of a seven week old baby you think of a baby starting to be happier, sleeping more at night and less during the day, you know becoming more of a person right? WRONG! My little boy has been a MONSTER the last couple weeks.

I kind of feel bad because I don't have very many pictures of him from the last couple weeks but honestly, all he does is cry and sleep. IF I were to show you pictures of him, most of them would look like this:

IMAG0453

Now I feel like a mean mom for posting that!

The only other option really is pictures like this:

IMAG0498

I guess we will stick with those from now on.

So Samuel James, here is a little bit about YOU at 7 weeks old.

You have really bad acid reflux and constantly look like you are chewing something
Your big brother LOVES helping you be happy
You cry on average, 10 hours a day.
You are in size 3-6 month clothes
You are almost too big for size one diapers.
You weighed 14 lbs 7 oz. a week ago, so I'm assuming you are close to 15 lbs now
You are happiest when you are swaddled and I am holding you
You are starting to smile, on the rare occasion you are awake and not screaming
You are getting to be a pretty cute little baby!



love love ♥

No comments: