Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Blogging. Impossible?

Sometimes I feel like it is impossible to do consistent blogging in the summer. The beautifully HOT weather is calling our names, why in the world would I want to sit inside on the computer? SO we don't stay inside much, and because of that my blogging suffers. Oh well, I think we will all live.

IMAG0751


IMAG0749

IMAG0745

IMAG0742

IMAG0725


More fun than blogging? I think so!

I hope everyone is having a great week. I have been going to bed way to late, and Ryan has been working waaay to early. We sleep in bed together for a total of 2 hours tops. It's awesome. Tomorrow is his last day of 2-2 this week, and I am SO looking forward to going to bed together at a reasonable hour. Turns out when he goes to bed early, I have no one to make me go to bed and I stay up ridiculously late. Awesome.

Love Love ♥

No comments: